- FEWS NET Food Security Outlook Update December 2014
- FEWS NET Price Bulletin November 2014
- Vulnerability Assessment Committee (ZimVAC) 2014 Rural Livelihoods Assessment
- Zimbabwe: Waiting for the Future (Africa Briefing N°103)
- FEWS NET Food Security Outlook Update, September 2014
- Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey 2014
Latest Funding Information
Foreign Minister Bob Carr today announced the easing of Australian sanctions against a further 65 individuals and three entities in Zimbabwe, following completion of a constitutional referendum which paves the way for democratic elections.
More than 90 per cent of Zimbabweans voted in favour of the new constitution on March 16 this year, with constitutional legislation being formally adopted on May 22.
Senator Carr said Australia's easing of sanctions was aimed at encouraging further democratic reforms.
Release of the 2011-12 Annual Review of Aid Effectiveness
The inaugural Annual Review of Aid Effectiveness was released today by Foreign Minister Bob Carr. This new and important document is part of a suite of reforms flowing from the 2011 Independent Review of Aid Effectiveness. Its purpose is to inform Cabinet discussion of the four-year budget strategy outlined in the Comprehensive Aid Policy Framework and report on the aid program’s performance against the Framework.