- OCHA Yemen Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 16, As of 30 Sep 2016
- Yemen Food Security Update, Oct 2016
- OCHA: Yemen: Cholera Outbreak Situation Report No. 1 (as of 13 Oct 2016)
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016
- Revised 2016 Yemen Humanitarian Response Plan (Aug 2016)
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
The global terrorist threat continued to evolve rapidly in 2015, becoming increasingly decentralized and diffuse. Terrorist groups continued to exploit an absence of credible and effective state institutions, where avenues for free and peaceful expression of opinion were blocked, justice systems lacked credibility, and where security force abuses and government corruption went unchecked.
A Message From Assistant Secretary Puneet Talwar
Deputy Secretary for Management and Resources
February 14, 2011
MR. CROWLEY: Good afternoon and welcome to the Department of State. It is budget day in Washington, D.C., and it's an unusual budget week because you'll have today the presentation of the President's Budget for Fiscal Year 2012. At the same time, Congress is continuing to review the continuing resolution regarding funding for FY 2011.