- OCHA Yemen Periodic Monitoring Review, January - April 2017
- UNHCR Flash Update, 9 - 15 June 2017
- Yemen: Acute Watery Diarrhea / Cholera Outbreak - Situation Report #5 (12 June 2017)
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2017 Interactive HNO site
- 2017 Yemen Humanitarian Response Plan (Jan 2017) Interactive HRP site
- FAO Yemen Emergency Livelihoods Response Plan: Support to agriculture-based livelihoods in Yemen, 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017: Yemen
- Yemen: Cholera Outbreak - Integrated Response Plan (23 May 2017)
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund: 2016
- Business Guide: North-East Nigeria, South Sudan, Yemen and Somalia: Prevent Famine and Support Response
- UNHCR Yemen Regional Refugee and Migrant Response Plan data portal
- IDMC (Internally Displacement Monitoring Centre)
- Human Rights Watch World Report 2017: Yemen Country Chapter
- Yemen Spatial Food Security Monitoring Tool
- UN: Geneva Consultations on Yemen
- Food Security Cluster: Yemen
- Logistics Cluster: Yemen
Situation Generale en mai 2017
Prevision jusqu'a'mi-juillet 2017
WaPOR: database dissemination portal and APIs
The FAO portal to monitor Water Productivity through Open access of Remotely sensed derived data (WaPOR) monitors and reports on agriculture water productivity over Africa and the Near East.
It provides open access to the water productivity database and its thousands of underlying map layers, it allows for direct data queries, time series analyses, area statistics and data download of key variables associated to water and land productivity assessments.
Situation Générale en mars 2017
Prévision jusqu'à’mi-mai 2017
The Desert Locust situation improved during March and became calm in all countries. Low numbers of locusts were present in a few countries and limited ground control operations were carried out in Morocco. Small-scale breeding is expected to occur during the spring in the interior of Saudi Arabia, Yemen and southeast Iran where good rains fell in March. Although this will cause locust numbers to increase slightly, they should remain below threatening levels. Spring breeding will also occur in Northwest Africa if more rain falls along the southern side of the Atlas Mountains.
Monthly trend report
Covering mixed migration to, through & from NORTH AFRICA
About: MHub is the regional knowledge hub and secretariat for the North Africa Mixed Migration Task Force, comprising of DRC, IOM, OHCHR, RMMS, Save the Children, UNHCR, UNICEF and UNODC. It promotes a human rights-based approach to ensure the protection of people moving in mixed and complex flows to, through and from North Africa.
Germany - A new data briefing produced by IOM’s Global Migration Data Analysis Centre (GMDAC) highlights a 27 percent increase in migrant deaths worldwide during 2016 compared to 2015. The number of migrant deaths and disappearances recorded by IOM increased significantly in many regions of the world, including the Mediterranean, the Middle East, North Africa, and Latin America.
Refugees and migrants face heightened risks while trying to reach Europe – UNHCR report
In a new report, UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, details the impact of the increased border restrictions introduced in 2016 on refugee and migrant movements towards and inside Europe. It shows that people continued to move but undertook more diversified and dangerous journeys, often relying on smugglers because of the lack of accessible legal ways to Europe.