- OCHA Flash Update 1: Clashes in Al Bayda
- FEWS NET Food Security Outlook, October 2014
- UNICEF Situation Report, October 2014
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Response Plan 2014
- Food Security Cluster Humanitarian Strategic Response Plan 2014
- Yemen ERF
May 2, 2010
On May 2, Vice Minister of Planning and International Cooperation Hisham Sharaf Abdullah and U.S. Embassy Deputy Chief of Mission Angie Bryan signed an agreement to allocate $4.66 million in U.S. Department of Agriculture aid to Yemen for development projects across the country.
May 02, 2010
USAID's Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance (USAID/OFDA) provided $1.9 million in April 2010 to three non-governmental organizations for the provision of humanitarian assistance to internally displaced persons (IDPs) and other conflict-affected populations in northern Yemen.