- CARE: No Future for Yemen Without Women and Girls - Policy Brief: Oct 2016
- FEWS NET Yemen: Key Message Update - Nov 2016
- HEALTH CLUSTER: Yemen: Cholera Outbreak - Weekly Cholera/AWD Update As of 24 November 2016
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2017
- Revised 2016 Yemen Humanitarian Response Plan (Aug 2016)
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
May 2, 2010
On May 2, Vice Minister of Planning and International Cooperation Hisham Sharaf Abdullah and U.S. Embassy Deputy Chief of Mission Angie Bryan signed an agreement to allocate $4.66 million in U.S. Department of Agriculture aid to Yemen for development projects across the country.
May 02, 2010
USAID's Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance (USAID/OFDA) provided $1.9 million in April 2010 to three non-governmental organizations for the provision of humanitarian assistance to internally displaced persons (IDPs) and other conflict-affected populations in northern Yemen.