- UNICEF Yemen Crisis Humanitarian Situation Report (13 - 26 Jan 2016)
- OCHA Yemen Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 8 - 1 Feb 2016
- Human Rights Watch: Yemen: Events of 2015 [EN/AR]
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016
- UNHCR: Yemen Situation Emergency Response (Jan-Dec 2016) Supplementary Appeal 2016
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2016
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2015 PDF XLS
(London) A global justice gap is being made worse by power politics despite a landmark year for international justice, said Amnesty International today in its annual assessment of human rights worldwide.
Launching Amnesty International Report 2010: State of the World's Human Rights, which documents abuses in 159 countries, the organization said that powerful governments are blocking advances in international justice by standing above the law on human rights, shielding allies from criticism and acting only when politically convenient.
"Repression and injustice are …