- Yemen: UNHCR Operational Update, Aprl 2016 [EN/AR]
- OCHA Yemen Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 10 | Issued on 4 Aprl 2016
- UNICEF: Children on the Brink: The Impact of Violence and Conflict on Yemen and its Children
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
(London) A global justice gap is being made worse by power politics despite a landmark year for international justice, said Amnesty International today in its annual assessment of human rights worldwide.
Launching Amnesty International Report 2010: State of the World's Human Rights, which documents abuses in 159 countries, the organization said that powerful governments are blocking advances in international justice by standing above the law on human rights, shielding allies from criticism and acting only when politically convenient.
"Repression and injustice are …