- OCHA Yemen Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 12 | As of 31 May 2016
- Yemen Crisis: IOM Regional Response - Situation Report, 1 - 31 May 2016
- Yemen: Humanitarian Snapshot - Overview of Population Movement (as of May 2016)
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
(London) A global justice gap is being made worse by power politics despite a landmark year for international justice, said Amnesty International today in its annual assessment of human rights worldwide.
Launching Amnesty International Report 2010: State of the World's Human Rights, which documents abuses in 159 countries, the organization said that powerful governments are blocking advances in international justice by standing above the law on human rights, shielding allies from criticism and acting only when politically convenient.
"Repression and injustice are …