- Oxfam Yemen Situation Report #23, 30 Jun 2016
- Yemen mVAM Bulletin #11 - June 2016: Food insecurity increases nationwide
- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 13 | As of 30 June 2016
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
(London) A global justice gap is being made worse by power politics despite a landmark year for international justice, said Amnesty International today in its annual assessment of human rights worldwide.
Launching Amnesty International Report 2010: State of the World's Human Rights, which documents abuses in 159 countries, the organization said that powerful governments are blocking advances in international justice by standing above the law on human rights, shielding allies from criticism and acting only when politically convenient.
"Repression and injustice are …