- UN OCHA allocates $58 million to support 3 million people with life-saving assistance in Yemen [EN/AR] - 8 Dec 2016
- FEWS NET Yemen: Key Message Update - Nov 2016
- HEALTH CLUSTER: Yemen: Cholera Outbreak - Weekly Cholera/AWD Update As of 24 Nov 2016
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2017 Interactive HNO site
- Revised 2016 Yemen Humanitarian Response Plan (Aug 2016)
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
(London) A global justice gap is being made worse by power politics despite a landmark year for international justice, said Amnesty International today in its annual assessment of human rights worldwide.
Launching Amnesty International Report 2010: State of the World's Human Rights, which documents abuses in 159 countries, the organization said that powerful governments are blocking advances in international justice by standing above the law on human rights, shielding allies from criticism and acting only when politically convenient.
"Repression and injustice are …