- OCHA: Escalating Conflict Flash Update 37 | 25 May 2015
- WFP Yemen Situation Report #7, 22 May 2015
- UNICEF Yemen Humanitarian Situation Report, 13-19 May 2015
Appeals & Funding
- IOM Regional Appeal Yemen Crisis - Revised requirements, Apr-Sep 2015
- Flash Appeal for Yemen (1 Apr - 30 Jun 2015)
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2015 (Dec 2014)
(London) A global justice gap is being made worse by power politics despite a landmark year for international justice, said Amnesty International today in its annual assessment of human rights worldwide.
Launching Amnesty International Report 2010: State of the World's Human Rights, which documents abuses in 159 countries, the organization said that powerful governments are blocking advances in international justice by standing above the law on human rights, shielding allies from criticism and acting only when politically convenient.
"Repression and injustice are …