- Shelter Cluster: Millions at risk as Yemen’s displacement crisis continues
- UNICEF Yemen Crisis Humanitarian Situation Report (Aug 2016)
- IOM Regional Response - Situation Report, 1 - 31 Aug 2016
Appeals & Funding
- Revised 2016 Yemen Humanitarian Response Plan (Aug 2016)
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
(London) A global justice gap is being made worse by power politics despite a landmark year for international justice, said Amnesty International today in its annual assessment of human rights worldwide.
Launching Amnesty International Report 2010: State of the World's Human Rights, which documents abuses in 159 countries, the organization said that powerful governments are blocking advances in international justice by standing above the law on human rights, shielding allies from criticism and acting only when politically convenient.
"Repression and injustice are …