- OCHA Cholera Outbreak Situation Report No. 2 (as of 24 Oct 2016)
- UNICEF Yemen Crisis Humanitarian Situation Report (September 2016)
- Yemen Food Security Update, Oct 2016
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016
- Revised 2016 Yemen Humanitarian Response Plan (Aug 2016)
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
(London) A global justice gap is being made worse by power politics despite a landmark year for international justice, said Amnesty International today in its annual assessment of human rights worldwide.
Launching Amnesty International Report 2010: State of the World's Human Rights, which documents abuses in 159 countries, the organization said that powerful governments are blocking advances in international justice by standing above the law on human rights, shielding allies from criticism and acting only when politically convenient.
"Repression and injustice are …