- IOM Regional Response Situation Report, 3 September 2015
- OCHA: Yemen: Taizz airstrikes - Crisis Update 43 - 2 Sep 2015
- OCHA: Yemen Humanitarian Bulletin No 1 - 27 August 2015
Appeals & Funding
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2015 PDF XLS
- Humanitarian Response Plan - 2015 Revision (Jun 2015)
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2015 (Revised)
(London) A global justice gap is being made worse by power politics despite a landmark year for international justice, said Amnesty International today in its annual assessment of human rights worldwide.
Launching Amnesty International Report 2010: State of the World's Human Rights, which documents abuses in 159 countries, the organization said that powerful governments are blocking advances in international justice by standing above the law on human rights, shielding allies from criticism and acting only when politically convenient.
"Repression and injustice are …