- OCHA: Yemen: Cyclones Chapala and Megh Flash Update 11. 19 Nov 2015
- OCHA: Yemen - Health and education on the brink of collapse, 19 Nov 2015
- Statement to the Press: Humanitarian Coordinator for Yemen, Johannes van der Klauuw, 18 Nov 2015 [EN/AR]
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016
- UNHCR: Yemen Situation Regional Refugee and Migrant Response Plan, Oct-Dec 2015 / Jan-Dec 2016 (Preliminary estimates), Oct 2015
- Humanitarian Response Plan - 2015 Revision (Jun 2015)
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2015 PDF XLS
(London) A global justice gap is being made worse by power politics despite a landmark year for international justice, said Amnesty International today in its annual assessment of human rights worldwide.
Launching Amnesty International Report 2010: State of the World's Human Rights, which documents abuses in 159 countries, the organization said that powerful governments are blocking advances in international justice by standing above the law on human rights, shielding allies from criticism and acting only when politically convenient.
"Repression and injustice are …