- OCHA Flash Update 1: Clashes in Al Bayda
- FEWS NET Food Security Outlook, October 2014
- UNICEF Situation Report, October 2014
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Response Plan 2014
- Food Security Cluster Humanitarian Strategic Response Plan 2014
- Yemen ERF
(London) A global justice gap is being made worse by power politics despite a landmark year for international justice, said Amnesty International today in its annual assessment of human rights worldwide.
Launching Amnesty International Report 2010: State of the World's Human Rights, which documents abuses in 159 countries, the organization said that powerful governments are blocking advances in international justice by standing above the law on human rights, shielding allies from criticism and acting only when politically convenient.
"Repression and injustice are …