- Yemen: Task Force on Population Movement | TFPM - 12th Report Executive Summary, January 2017
- Yemen Food Security Alert, January 4, 2017
- OCHA Yemen Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 19 (31 Dec 2016)
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2017 Interactive HNO site
- Revised 2016 Yemen Humanitarian Response Plan (Aug 2016)
- FTS Yemen Archive
- UNHCR Yemen Regional Refugee and Migrant Response Plan data portal
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- IDMC (Internally Displacement Monitoring Centre)
- Human Rights Watch World Report 2017: Yemen Country Chapter
- Yemen Spatial Food Security Monitoring Tool
- UN: Geneva Consultations on Yemen
- Food Security Cluster: Yemen
- Logistics Cluster: Yemen
By John Telford and John Cosgrave
Contributing author: Rachel Houghton
A major independent evaluation published today calls for a fairer system of funding emergencies so that all those affected can escape suffering and death and rebuild their lives. This is essential given the rise in natural disasters the world is facing.
SANAA, 11 July 2007 (IRIN) - The Yemeni authorities have sent teams to combat desert locusts in southern Yemen after UN Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) eradication operations failed to start as scheduled on 28 June.
Officials at Yemen's Desert Locust Control Centre (DLCC) are worried the locusts are increasing in number and, if not controlled, could damage crops.