- OCHA Yemen Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 12 | As of 31 May 2016
- Yemen Crisis: IOM Regional Response - Situation Report, 1 - 31 May 2016
- Yemen: Humanitarian Snapshot - Overview of Population Movement (as of May 2016)
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
FAO has re-established an Emergency Centre for Locust Operations (ECLO) based at headquarters. ECLO continually reviews the locust situation and is the focal point for assistance to locust affected countries. It sets priorities for the assistance needed based on a continuous flow of information from the field to meet country needs. It also registers donor support, prepares project documents and liaises on a continuous basis with affected countries and FAO staff on the ground.