- Oxfam Yemen Situation Report #23, 30 Jun 2016
- Yemen mVAM Bulletin #11 - June 2016: Food insecurity increases nationwide
- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 13 | As of 30 June 2016
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
FAO has re-established an Emergency Centre for Locust Operations (ECLO) based at headquarters. ECLO continually reviews the locust situation and is the focal point for assistance to locust affected countries. It sets priorities for the assistance needed based on a continuous flow of information from the field to meet country needs. It also registers donor support, prepares project documents and liaises on a continuous basis with affected countries and FAO staff on the ground.