- UN OCHA allocates $58 million to support 3 million people with life-saving assistance in Yemen [EN/AR] - 8 Dec 2016
- FEWS NET Yemen: Key Message Update - Nov 2016
- HEALTH CLUSTER: Yemen: Cholera Outbreak - Weekly Cholera/AWD Update As of 24 Nov 2016
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2017 Interactive HNO site
- Revised 2016 Yemen Humanitarian Response Plan (Aug 2016)
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
FAO has re-established an Emergency Centre for Locust Operations (ECLO) based at headquarters. ECLO continually reviews the locust situation and is the focal point for assistance to locust affected countries. It sets priorities for the assistance needed based on a continuous flow of information from the field to meet country needs. It also registers donor support, prepares project documents and liaises on a continuous basis with affected countries and FAO staff on the ground.