- OCHA: Humanitarian Catastrophe Situation Report No. 13 (30 Jun 2015)
- IOM Regional Response - Situation Report, 25 Jun 2015
- UNICEF Humanitarian Situation Report, 17-23 Jun 2015
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Response Plan - 2015 Revision (Jun 2015)
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2015 (Revised)
FAO has re-established an Emergency Centre for Locust Operations (ECLO) based at headquarters. ECLO continually reviews the locust situation and is the focal point for assistance to locust affected countries. It sets priorities for the assistance needed based on a continuous flow of information from the field to meet country needs. It also registers donor support, prepares project documents and liaises on a continuous basis with affected countries and FAO staff on the ground.