- IOM Regional Response - Situation Report, 1 - 31 August 2016
- OCHA Yemen Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 15 | As of 31 August 2016
- Statement of the Humanitarian Coordinator in Yemen, Jamie McGoldrick, on the Continued Violations of the Protection of Civilians [EN/AR], 29 Aug 2016
Appeals & Funding
- Revised 2016 Yemen Humanitarian Response Plan (Aug 2016)
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
FAO has re-established an Emergency Centre for Locust Operations (ECLO) based at headquarters. ECLO continually reviews the locust situation and is the focal point for assistance to locust affected countries. It sets priorities for the assistance needed based on a continuous flow of information from the field to meet country needs. It also registers donor support, prepares project documents and liaises on a continuous basis with affected countries and FAO staff on the ground.