Total capacity: 11,865
Total First Reception capacity (Islands): 7,835
Total First Reception capacity (Evros): 240
Total Second line Reception capacity: 3,790
European Red Cross Societies are working with the ICRC to find missing family members, restore contact and reunite families.
As hundreds of thousands of refugees and migrants pass through several European countries, often very rapidly, the Red Cross Societies have deployed staff and volunteers to border crossings, railway stations and other locations where migrants and refugees pass through or are accommodated.
• Heavy rains affected several areas of Ecuador over the past few weeks, causing floods and landslides.
• As of 2 February, there were nine dead, over 3 900 people affected (most of them in Esmeraldas), 2 400 people displaced, 1 200 houses affected and 40 destroyed.
• Over the next 48 h, heavy rains may still affect central-western Ecuador.
• Heavy rain affected the city of Pilar, Neembucu department over the last few days, causing more floods and river to overflow.
• Since Dec 2015, at least 100 000 people have been displaced in Paraguay, due to river overflow.
• Over the next 48 h, moderate to heavy rains may affect Paraguay, especially the northern areas.