Status of Influenza A(H1N1) in the Americas
The total confirmed cases of influenza
A(H1N1) recorded in the Americas is as follows:
- USA, 2,532 confirmed cases with 3 deaths;
- Mexico has reported 2,062 confirmed
cases, 48 deaths;
- Canada, 284 confirmed cases with 1
- Panama, 15 confirmed case;
- Costa Rica, 8 confirmed case with 1
- Brazil, 6 confirmed cases;
- El Salvador, 2 confirmed cases;
- Argentina, 1 confirmed case.
- Colombia, 1 confirmed case;
- Guatemala, 1 confirmed case.
The World Health Organization maintains