- Emergency Update on the South Sudan Refugee Situation Inter-Agency Update #49 | 14th - 16th October 2016
- UNICEF Uganda – South Sudanese Refugee Crisis Situation Report, 16 - 30 September 2016
- FEWSNET Uganda: Key Message Update, July 2016
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2016
- UNHCR: Revised South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan (Jan-Dec 2016)
Rwanda has been experiencing severe storms, while Uganda is dealing with an outbreak of an extremely fatal variant of the Ebola virus. Via the International Red Cross, the Belgian Development Cooperation is quickly making funds available for the containment of the Ebola virus, as well as to support the victims of the floods and landslides. The relief fund means that actions can be taken faster in smaller-scale emergency situations.