- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - 1 - 30 April 2017
- WFP Uganda Monthly Market Bulletin, March 2017: Issue 36
- FEWS NET Uganda Price Bulletin, April 2017
Appeals & Funding
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- Horn of Africa cross-border drought action plan 2017: Required response to safeguard livestock-based livelihoods in cross-border areas of Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda, March – June 2017
- IFRC Uganda: Population Movement (MDRUG038) Emergency Appeal Revision 2
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
Commission on the Status of Women
The countries and contexts highlighted by MSF on this year's list accounted for just 18 minutes of coverage on the three major U.S.
Commission Continues General Debate on Human Rights of Women
(Reissued as received.)
GENEVA, 10 April (UN Information Service) -- The Commission on Human Rights this morning heard experts on migrants, internally displaced persons and the United Nations Voluntary Trust Fund on Contemporary Forms of Slavery present reports. It also continued with its general debate on the human rights of women and the gender perspective, including violence against women.