- Uganda: Emergency Update on the South Sudan Refugee Situation Inter-Agency Daily #28 | 17th August 2016
- UNICEF Uganda – South Sudanese Refugee Crisis Situation Report, 5-12 August 2016
- FEWSNET Uganda Food Security Outlook Update Jun 2016
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2016
- UNHCR: Revised South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan (Jan-Dec 2016)
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues
This report covers the period 01 January 2011 to 30 June 2011.
To increase the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society (IFRC) to reduce the number of deaths, injuries and the impact of disasters through the timely and adequate financial support for disaster response from the DREF.