- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - 1 - 30 April 2017
- WFP Uganda Monthly Market Bulletin, March 2017: Issue 36
- FEWS NET Uganda Price Bulletin, April 2017
Appeals & Funding
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- Horn of Africa cross-border drought action plan 2017: Required response to safeguard livestock-based livelihoods in cross-border areas of Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda, March – June 2017
- IFRC Uganda: Population Movement (MDRUG038) Emergency Appeal Revision 2
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues
This report covers the period 01 January 2011 to 30 June 2011.
To increase the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society (IFRC) to reduce the number of deaths, injuries and the impact of disasters through the timely and adequate financial support for disaster response from the DREF.