- UNHCR Uganda: Emergency Update on the South Sudan Refugee Situation - Inter-Agency Weekly | 23rd - 29th November 2016
- Uganda: Population Movement Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) update n° 4 (MDRUG038)
- FEWSNET Uganda Food Security Outlook, October 2016 to May 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2016
- UNHCR: Revised South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan (Jan-Dec 2016)
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues
This report covers the period 01 January 2011 to 30 June 2011.
To increase the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society (IFRC) to reduce the number of deaths, injuries and the impact of disasters through the timely and adequate financial support for disaster response from the DREF.