- UNHCR Uganda Factsheet (May 2017)
- Uganda Solidarity Summit on Refugees: Requirements for a Comprehensive Refugee Response in Uganda
- IASC Snapshot: Uganda's New Way of Working
Appeals & Funding
- Uganda: 2017 Refugee Humanitarian Needs Overview - South Sudan, Burundi and DRC Refugee Response Plans
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- Horn of Africa cross-border drought action plan 2017: Required response to safeguard livestock-based livelihoods in cross-border areas of Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda, March – June 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
Resettlement is receiving greater prominence not only in light of US President Donald Trump's recent actions but in the context of the recent surge in numbers of refugees. In the 33 feature theme articles in this issue of FMR, authors from around the world look at some of the modalities and challenges of resettlement in order to shed light on debates such as how - and how well - resettlement is managed, whether it is a good use of the funds and energy it uses, and whether it is a good solution for refugees.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 21-27 August 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, yellow fever, West Nile fever and malaria in Greece.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues