- Syrian refugees Inter-agency Regional Update (26 Apr 2015)
- OCHA: Syrian Arab Republic: Idleb Situation Report No. 3 (15-22 Apr 2015)
- Implementation of Security Council resolutions 2139 (2014), 2165 (2014) and 2191 (2014) - Report of the Secretary-General (S/2015/264) [EN/AR]
Appeals & Funding
- 2015 Strategic Response Plan: Syrian Arab Republic
- Regional Refugee & Resilience Plan 2015-2016: Regional Strategic Overview
- UNRWA Syria Regional Crisis Emergency Appeal 2015
- Guide to Giving (January 2014)
(Note: Infographics in 3 pages)
International community concerned over lack of access to civilians in Yarmouk.
At least 195,000 people fled escalating or imminent violence during reporting period.
Number of people living in besieged areas more than doubled
Vulnerable populations benefit from Syria Emergency Response Fund
14 projects approved by Central Emergency Relief Fund
Ishan hospital in Saraqab was damaged during an airstrike on 18 April, rendering it non-functional.
The SARC Idleb facilities at Carlton Hotel in Idleb city were extensively damaged in an airstrike on 17 April, with key assets, including nine SARC ambulances and vehicles damaged or destroyed. No SARC personnel were injured.
Non-state armed groups announced on 22 April the launch of new military campaigns along the route connecting Idleb city to Hama.
The humanitarian community remains extremely concerned about the protection of civilians given reports of intense fighting, shelling and aerial bombardment of Idleb city and surrounding areas. There are unconfirmed reports of 1,500 people injured in the past week.