- OCHA South Sudan Crisis Situation Report #80, 19 Mar 2015
- Report on the human rights situation in South Sudan - Report of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (A/HRC/28/49) (Advance Unedited Version)
- FEWSNET Food Security Outlook January 2015 to September 2015
Appeals & Funding
- South Sudan Humanitarian Response Plan 2015
- CHF (Common Humanitarian Fund)
- Guide to Giving: Key ways of contributing to the crisis response in South Sudan
7231st Meeting (PM)
Although the Security Council should be commended for overcoming divisions and adopting important measures in the face of several grave international crises, it remained clear that Council members were once again unable or unwilling to use their influence to find sustainable political solutions, the representative of Rwanda, Council President, told the 15-member body today.
Sixty-seventh General Assembly
59th Meeting (AM)
In other Action, adds South Sudan to Least Developed Countries List, Reaffirms Support for Kimberley Process, Welcomes Cooperation with la Francophonie
ASSEMBLY OF THE UNION
Eighteenth Ordinary Session
29 – 30 January 2012
Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA
The special feature of this issue of Humanitarian Exchange focuses on humanitarian action in the Middle East.
Sixty-sixth General Assembly
19th, 20th & 21st Meetings (AM, PM & Night)
Peace Can Only Come through Negotiations, Responds Israel’s Prime Minister, Offering ‘Straightforward Discussion’
Declaring “this is the moment of truth, our people are waiting to hear the answer of the world,” Mahmoud Abbas, President of the Palestinian Authority, presented an application for United Nations membership before a packed hall today as the General Assembly continued its general debate.