- MSF internal review of the February 2016 attack on the Malakal Protection of Civilians Site and the post-event situation
- WFP South Sudan Situation Report #131, 17 June 2016
- UNICEF South Sudan Humanitarian Situation Report #88, 3 – 16 June 2016
Appeals & Funding
- 2016 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- 2016 Humanitarian Response Plan
- IOM South Sudan Consolidated Appeal 2016
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2016
- Common Humanitarian Fund (CHF) in 2016 PDF XLS
- Guide to Giving: Key ways of contributing to the crisis response in South Sudan
- WHO Humanitarian Response Plan 2016
By Jim Mannion (AFP)
WASHINGTON — US special forces will be deployed with front-line units as advisors to central African militaries hunting down the leaders of Uganda's Lord's Resistance Army, a senior US official said Tuesday.
Alexander Vershbow, a top Pentagon official, assured lawmakers that the deployment would likely last no more than "months" and was limited to aiding regional militaries to gather and use intelligence more effectively to target the elusive rebel force.