- WFP: South Sudan Crisis - Regional Impact Situation Report #56, 15 May 2015
- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin | Biweekly Update 15 May 2015
- UNMISS statement on the ongoing violence in Unity State, 11 May 2015
Appeals & Funding
- South Sudan Humanitarian Response Plan 2015
- CHF (Common Humanitarian Fund)
- Guide to Giving: Key ways of contributing to the crisis response in South Sudan
By Jim Mannion (AFP)
WASHINGTON — US special forces will be deployed with front-line units as advisors to central African militaries hunting down the leaders of Uganda's Lord's Resistance Army, a senior US official said Tuesday.
Alexander Vershbow, a top Pentagon official, assured lawmakers that the deployment would likely last no more than "months" and was limited to aiding regional militaries to gather and use intelligence more effectively to target the elusive rebel force.