- IFRC Complex emergency Emergency appeal n° MDRSS003 Preliminary Final Report
- UNHCR Operational Update no. 37/2015, 14-28 Oct 2015
- Final report of the African Union Commission of Inquiry on South Sudan
Appeals & Funding
- South Sudan Humanitarian Response Plan 2015: Midyear Update
- IOM South Sudan: 2015 Midyear Crisis Appeal
- Common Humanitarian Fund (CHF) in 2015 PDF XLS
- Guide to Giving: Key ways of contributing to the crisis response in South Sudan
IOM Launches Updated Response Plan for Mediterranean and Beyond
Switzerland - IOM has released an update to its June 2015 response plan “Addressing Complex Migration Flows in the Mediterranean.” It includes a series of proposed interventions to be implemented through December 2016, some of which are already underway, others are still at the planning stage.
This report has a simple and urgent goal: to connect decision-makers and relevant actors with strategies that prevent and respond to violence in the lives of children.
Eileen Burke 203.216.0718
Bulgari Ring for Save the Children
Mass protests and political upheavals across the Middle East and North Africa, unexpected crises in Kyrgyzstan and Madagascar, ongoing conflicts, long-standing political stalemates, and countries recovering from conflict drove continued reliance on political missions over the past year.