- IOM Wau Situation and Response Report 8, 25 Jul 2016
- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 10 | 22 July 2016
- UNICEF South Sudan Juba Humanitarian Crisis SitRep #7 - 20 July 2016
Appeals & Funding
- 2016 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- 2016 Humanitarian Response Plan
- IOM South Sudan Consolidated Appeal 2016
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2016
- UNHCR: Revised South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan (Jan-Dec 2016)
- WHO Humanitarian Response Plan 2016
- Common Humanitarian Fund (CHF) in 2016 PDF XLS
- Guide to Giving: Key ways of contributing to the crisis response in South Sudan
- OCHA South Sudan
- UNHCR South Sudan Situation Information Sharing Portal
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- A man-made catastrophe - A multimedia journey through South Sudan
- Open Data for South Sudan
- International Organization for Migration South Sudan
- Office of the IGAD Special Envoys for South Sudan
- Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Commission (JMEC)
- Food Security Cluster: South Sudan
- Logistics Cluster: South Sudan
The 2015 Annual Report on the Situation of Asylum in the European Union aims to provide a comprehensive overview of the number and nature of applications for international protection made in the EU+ (1). It examines how those applications were processed and indicates important developments at EU+ and national level in order to describe the functioning of the Common European Asylum System (CEAS) in each of its key aspects.
IOM Launches Updated Response Plan for Mediterranean and Beyond
Switzerland - IOM has released an update to its June 2015 response plan “Addressing Complex Migration Flows in the Mediterranean.” It includes a series of proposed interventions to be implemented through December 2016, some of which are already underway, others are still at the planning stage.
This report has a simple and urgent goal: to connect decision-makers and relevant actors with strategies that prevent and respond to violence in the lives of children.
Eileen Burke 203.216.0718
Bulgari Ring for Save the Children
Mass protests and political upheavals across the Middle East and North Africa, unexpected crises in Kyrgyzstan and Madagascar, ongoing conflicts, long-standing political stalemates, and countries recovering from conflict drove continued reliance on political missions over the past year.