• Movement and access restrictions continue to affect humanitarian partners’ ability to provide lifesaving assistance to affected communities in South Kordofan.
• Returns from Sudan to South Sudan continue by barges and trains.
• UNISFA deployment to the Abyei area ongoing, with 1,200 troops planned to arrive by 31 July.
• Airstrikes reported in South Darfur.
• Some 2,700 people displaced in areas between North and South Darfur.
• Flood warning issued for parts of eastern Sudan, Greater Kordofan and Darfur.