- FEWS NET Somalia Seasonal Monitor October 25, 2016
- OCHA Mid-Year Monitoring Report: 2016 Humanitarian Response Plan - Somalia (Covering January to June 2016)
- FSNAU Somalia Food Security and Nutrition Analysis Post Gu 2016 | Technical Series Report No VII. 69 October 19, 2016
Appeals & Funding
- Update Call for Aid - Drought & El Niño July-September 2016
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016
- Humanitarian Response Plan 2016
- 2016-2018 Humanitarian Strategy
- UNHCR Somalia Situation Supplementary Appeal Jul-Dec 2016
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2016
- UNHCR: Yemen Situation Emergency Response (Jan-Dec 2016) Supplementary Appeal 2016
- FAO Rapid Results Drought Response Plan - Somaliland and Puntland
- WHO Humanitarian Response Plan 2016
- Common Humanitarian Fund (CHF) in 2016 PDF XLS
- OCHA Somalia
- UNHCR Somalia displacement portal
- FSNAU (FAO Food Security and Nutrition Analysis Unit Somalia)
- SWALIM (Somalia Water and Land Information Management)
- New Deal Somalia
- UNSOM (UN Assistance Mission in Somalia)
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Food Security Cluster: Somalia
- Logistics Cluster: Somalia
Item 84 of the provisional agenda
(Poznan, 3 December 2008): Today, for the first time in climate change negotiations, the humanitarian agencies of the Inter-Agency Standing Committee have teamed up with disaster risk reduction staff of the International Strategy for Disaster Reduction (ISDR) system to issue a joint call for scaled-up global action to reduce disaster risk and to strengthen preparedness for effective response.
The current negotiations on risk management and risk reduction in Poznan are a unique opportunity to make sure that adaptation action is able to prevent global humanitarian …
New York, 13 July 200 - Without addressing the root causes of poverty and providing real support and opportunities to the poor, "the sad but inescapable fact is that efforts at lasting disarmament will not be successful," the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Administrator Mark Malloch Brown told the UN Conference on the Illicit Trade in Small Arms today.
Press Kit - Fact Sheet 5
Small arms that have played big roles in conflicts that killed, injured, and terrorized millions of people over the last decade will be ceremoniously destroyed in several countries on Monday, 9 July. The events will mark Small Arms Destruction Day and the start of the UN Conference on the Illicit Trade in Small Arms, taking place in New York, 9 - 20 July.
The spread of small arms fuel conflict and crime in many countries, undermining the rule of law, economic growth and development, Larry de Boice, Deputy Director of the UNDP Emergency Response Division, will tell the preparatory committee of the global conference on small arms meeting today at UN Headquarters in New York.
War-crimes sleuths due in Kosovo today. UN aid rolled yesterday. Don't expect blue helmets of peacekeepers.
This report includes: A) FR Yugoslavia and region - Kosovo crisis B) Iraq C) Somalia D) Sierra Leone E) Angola F) General - Food Aid Needs and Shortfalls.
This report includes: A) Democratic People's Republic of Korea B) FR Yugoslavia and region - Kosovo crisis C) Angola D) Guinea Bissau E) East Africa: Regional and Burundi F) Somalia G) Central America - Hurricane Mitch operations.
This report includes: A) FR Yugoslavia and region - Kosovo crisis B) Angola C) East Africa: Burundi and Uganda D) Somalia E) Zambia F) Recently Approved WFP Emergency And Protracted Relief and Recovery Operations.
Refugees, displaced people and asylum seekers: Commission supports projects to improve reception facilities and to assist voluntary return