- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin Somalia October 2014 | Issued on 24 Nov 2014
- FEWS NET Food Security Outlook Update November 2014
- Forced returns to south and central Somalia, including to al-Shabaab areas: A blatant violation of international law - Amnesty
Appeals & Funding
- Strategic Response Plan 2014
- CHF (Common Humanitarian Fund)
Addressing Assembly via Cell Phone, Honduran President Zelaya Calls on United Nations to 'Restore Rule of Law and Freedom that Honduras Deserves'
Concerned that the United Nations outdated structure left it ill-equipped to deal with twenty-first century realities, Government Ministers addressing the General Assembly today pressed the world body to revamp its institutions, extend its alliances and break old mindsets that had hampered its credibility as the world's pre-eminent negotiating forum.
For Osman Mohammed Saleh, Eritrea's Minister for Foreign …