- WFP Somalia Country Brief, April 2016
- UNHCR Somalia Task Force on Yemen Situation: Inter-Agency Update #9 (25 April - 8 May 2016)
- GHA-DI/START Crisis briefing: Humanitarian funding analysis: Somalia, flooding in Hiran region, 18 May 2016
Appeals & Funding
- Call for Call for Aid - Drought and El Niño (March 2016)
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016
- Humanitarian Response Plan 2016
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2016
- UNHCR: Yemen Situation Emergency Response (Jan-Dec 2016) Supplementary Appeal 2016
- FAO Rapid Results Drought Response Plan - Somaliland and Puntland
- WHO Humanitarian Response Plan 2016
Addressing Assembly via Cell Phone, Honduran President Zelaya Calls on United Nations to 'Restore Rule of Law and Freedom that Honduras Deserves'
Concerned that the United Nations outdated structure left it ill-equipped to deal with twenty-first century realities, Government Ministers addressing the General Assembly today pressed the world body to revamp its institutions, extend its alliances and break old mindsets that had hampered its credibility as the world's pre-eminent negotiating forum.
For Osman Mohammed Saleh, Eritrea's Minister for Foreign …