- FSNAU Post-Deyr 2014 Food Security and Nutrition Outlook February to June 2015
- IDMC: Over a million IDPs need support for local solutions
- LAW: Legal Aid Providers Supporting Gender Based Violence Survivors in Somalia: Report and Recommendations
Appeals & Funding
- Strategic Response Plan 2015
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2015
- CHF (Common Humanitarian Fund)
Addressing Assembly via Cell Phone, Honduran President Zelaya Calls on United Nations to 'Restore Rule of Law and Freedom that Honduras Deserves'
Concerned that the United Nations outdated structure left it ill-equipped to deal with twenty-first century realities, Government Ministers addressing the General Assembly today pressed the world body to revamp its institutions, extend its alliances and break old mindsets that had hampered its credibility as the world's pre-eminent negotiating forum.
For Osman Mohammed Saleh, Eritrea's Minister for Foreign …