- UNHCR Operational Update for South Sudan 12th to 18th Dec 2014
- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 50 | 8 – 14 Dec 2014
- Extermination by Design: The Case for Crimes against Humanity in Sudan’s Nuba Mountains
Appeals & Funding
- 2014 Revised Strategic Response Plan
- CHF (Common Humanitarian Fund)
Finds refugees with disabilities to be among the most underserved and neglected people in the world
NEW YORK/GENEVA (June 23, 2008) - The Women's Commission for Refugee Women and Children today released 'Disabilities among Refugees and Conflict-Affected Populations,' the first major report to address the critical needs of a virtually invisible population: refugees and people displaced within …
UGANDA/ SUDAN: OUTBREAKS OF MENINGITIS KILL
On 9 February JRS staff in Sudan reported that a recent outbreak of meningitis in Rhino camp in northern Uganda spread north to the southern Sudan town of Nimule.
This latest outbreak in Nimule left five people dead and 60 others seriously ill. All of the infected persons are between 8 and 20 years of age.
The Sudanese ministry of health has sent vaccines but only for medical staff.