- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 25 | 13-19 June 2016
- IFRC: Sudan Population Movement Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) MDRSD022 - Update No 4
- Special report of the Secretary-General and the Chairperson of the AU Commission on UNAMID (S/2016/510) [EN/AR]
Appeals & Funding
- Sudan El Niño Mitigation and Preparedness Plan, Feb 2016
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2016
- Common Humanitarian Fund (CHF) in 2015 PDF XLS
- CHF (Common Humanitarian Fund)
Finds refugees with disabilities to be among the most underserved and neglected people in the world
NEW YORK/GENEVA (June 23, 2008) - The Women's Commission for Refugee Women and Children today released 'Disabilities among Refugees and Conflict-Affected Populations,' the first major report to address the critical needs of a virtually invisible population: refugees and people displaced within …
UGANDA/ SUDAN: OUTBREAKS OF MENINGITIS KILL
On 9 February JRS staff in Sudan reported that a recent outbreak of meningitis in Rhino camp in northern Uganda spread north to the southern Sudan town of Nimule.
This latest outbreak in Nimule left five people dead and 60 others seriously ill. All of the infected persons are between 8 and 20 years of age.
The Sudanese ministry of health has sent vaccines but only for medical staff.