- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 40 | 28 September – 4 October 2015
- FEWSNET: Food Security Outlook Update September 2015
- Report of the Secretary-General on the situation in Abyei (S/2015/700)
Appeals & Funding
- Common Humanitarian Fund (CHF) in 2015 PDF XLS
- 2015 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- Sudan Humanitarian Response Plan 2015
- CHF (Common Humanitarian Fund)
Finds refugees with disabilities to be among the most underserved and neglected people in the world
NEW YORK/GENEVA (June 23, 2008) - The Women's Commission for Refugee Women and Children today released 'Disabilities among Refugees and Conflict-Affected Populations,' the first major report to address the critical needs of a virtually invisible population: refugees and people displaced within …
UGANDA/ SUDAN: OUTBREAKS OF MENINGITIS KILL
On 9 February JRS staff in Sudan reported that a recent outbreak of meningitis in Rhino camp in northern Uganda spread north to the southern Sudan town of Nimule.
This latest outbreak in Nimule left five people dead and 60 others seriously ill. All of the infected persons are between 8 and 20 years of age.
The Sudanese ministry of health has sent vaccines but only for medical staff.