- UNHCR Sudan: Inter-Agency Operational Update: South Sudanese refugee response, 1-28 February 2017
- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin | Issue 7 | 27 Feb – 12 March 2017
- FEWS NET Sudan Food Security Outlook Update, February to September 2017
Appeals & Funding
- ACT/Caritas Appeal Darfur – 2017 Programme SDN171, EA 01/2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - Sudan
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016 [EN/AR]
- Country-based Pooled Fund: 2016
- CHF (Common Humanitarian Fund)
- OCHA Sudan Who Does What Where Presence Dashboard
- OCHA Sudan
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- South Sudan Situation Information Sharing Portal: Sudan
- Human Security Baseline Assessment for Sudan and South Sudan (HSBA)
- Satellite Sentinel Project
- Food Security Cluster: Sudan
- Human Rights Watch: Sudan - Events of 2016
“The UN Constitutional” team is pleased to present the fifth issue of its newsletter featuring articles by constitutional experts, reports from the field, and a digest of recent constitutions-related publications. In this edition, we interviewed the former Nepali Constituent Assembly chair on his role in this unique process. We also explore the importance of ‘context’ in constitutional assistance efforts, and consider the links between the SDGs and gender equality provisions in constitutions.
The gFSC global dashboard provides a quick snapshot of the country-level Food Security Clusters around the world. The updated dasboard shows that as of October 2015, the country-level Food Security Clusters remain only at 52 percent funded against their yearly requirements
In this issue:
How Surveillance Works
Containing a Polio Outbreak: Horn of Africa and Central Africa
Review of the Polio Eradication and Endgame Strategic Plan
Global Voices in Support of Polio Eradication
En dépit des rudes défis qui se posent à eux, l’analyse des dernières données disponibles sur ces pays révèle des lueurs d’espoir
WASHINGTON, 1er mai 2013 — En dépit des défis persistants qu’ils connaissent sur le plan politique et économique, 20 pays fragiles ou touchés par un conflit ont dernièrement atteint un ou plusieurs objectifs du Millénaire pour le développement (OMD), et six autres sont en bonne voie d’atteindre certains de ces objectifs avant l’échéance de 2015. Tel est le constat que fait le Groupe de la Banque mondiale dans sa dernière analyse publiée aujourd’hui.
Despite tough challenges in fragile countries, World Bank analysis reveals glimmers of hope
WASHINGTON, May 1, 2013—Despite enduring political and economic challenges, 20 fragile and conflict-affected states have recently met one or more targets under the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), and an additional six countries are on track to meet individual targets ahead of the 2015 deadline, according to a new analysis by the World Bank Group released today.
In this issue
Supporting Climate Change Adaption in Asia Pacific
Stories from Philippines
Videos from Asia Pacfic
Photostory from Cambodia
Strengthening Climate Early Warning Systems Across Africa in Support of Climate Resilient Development
A Fresh Crop: Exciting Adaptation Initiatives Take Hold in Sudan
JOHANNESBURG, 6 December 2009 (IRIN) - Money to help the world's 49 Least Developed Countries (LDCs) - the poorest and most vulnerable - cope with the impact of climate change will be in the spotlight when the UN climate change conference in Copenhagen (COP15) kicks off on 7 December.
The Least Developed Countries Fund (LDCF) was set up in 2001 under the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) to help them address their "urgent and immediate" adaptation needs.
The fund is managed by the Global Environment Facility (GEF), the financial mechanism of the …