- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin | Issue 14 | 5 – 18 June 2017
- ACAPS Briefing Note: Sudan Cholera outbreak, 16 June 2017
- Sudan Humanitarian Fund 2016 Annual Report
Appeals & Funding
- 2017 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- Humanitarian Response Plan, Jan-Dec 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - Sudan
- Country-based Pooled Fund: 2016
- CHF (Common Humanitarian Fund)
- OCHA Sudan Who Does What Where Presence Dashboard
- OCHA Sudan
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- South Sudan Situation Information Sharing Portal: Sudan
- Human Security Baseline Assessment for Sudan and South Sudan (HSBA)
- Satellite Sentinel Project
- Food Security Cluster: Sudan
- Human Rights Watch: Sudan - Events of 2016
Malanje - At least one hundred and three foreign nationals sought refuge in northern Malanje province and 138 others sought asylum, said the provincial director of the Migration and Foreigners Service (SME), Laureano Dias dos Santos.
The total of 241 citizens from different countries namely Mauritania, Sudan, Guinea Conakry, Eritrea, Sierra Leone, Cotê d'Ivoire, Chad, Somalia and Liberia.
According to Laureano Dias dos Santos, these citizens are under control of SME in the municipalities of Malanje, Cacuso, Calandula, Quirima, Mucari and Luquembo.
Despite recent seasonal rainfall, moisture deficits remain in central Kenya and Somalia
Following rains during early March, significant long-term moisture deficits remain throughout central and eastern Madagascar.
Inconsistent rainfall since late December has led to continued dryness across many parts of western Angola.
269 Dracunculiasis eradication: global surveillance summary, 2016
286 Fact sheet on Ebola virus disease (updated May 2017)
269 Éradication de la dracunculose: bilan de la surveillance mondiale, 2016
286 Aide-mémoire sur la maladie à virus Ebola (mis à jour en mai 2017)
Desmidt, S., Hauck, V. 2017. Conflict management under the African Peace and Security Architecture (APSA). (Discussion Paper 211). Maastricht: ECDPM.