- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 25 | 13-19 June 2016
- IFRC: Sudan Population Movement Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) MDRSD022 - Update No 4
- Special report of the Secretary-General and the Chairperson of the AU Commission on UNAMID (S/2016/510) [EN/AR]
Appeals & Funding
- Sudan El Niño Mitigation and Preparedness Plan, Feb 2016
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2016
- Common Humanitarian Fund (CHF) in 2015 PDF XLS
- CHF (Common Humanitarian Fund)
CROSS BORDER & REGIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
Concludes Humanitarian Affairs Segment after General Discussion
(Reissued as received.)
GENEVA, 17 July (UN Information Service) - The Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) this afternoon adopted a resolution under its humanitarian affairs segment on strengthening the coordination of emergency humanitarian assistance of the United Nations and another under its coordination segment on the role of the United Nations in providing full and productive employment and decent work for all.
(New York: 17 July 2007): From getting medical treatment, building material and food to Afghan refugees to providing helicopters for distributing food in Sudan, the United Nations Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF) has given almost $201 million for life-saving aid activities in the first half of 2007. The largest amounts of rapid response funding from the CERF during this period went to Mozambique ($11.2 million), Guinea ($9.8 million) and Chad ($7.2 million).
THE CAP AT MID-2007