- WFP State of Palestine Country Brief, October 2016
- UNRWA: Gaza Situation Report 170, 8 - 15 November 2016
- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin Monthly Report - October 2016
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016
- 2016 Humanitarian Response Plan
- UNRWA Emergency Appeal 2016
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
- Humanitarian Response Fund
- OCHA in oPt
- OCHA Reported Access Incidents of Humanitarian Organizations Database
- OCHA Vulnerability Profile of Palestinian Communities in Area C
- OCHA: Gaza One Year On: Marking One Year Since the 2014 Escalation of Hostilities
- UNRWA (UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East)
- Amnesty Int'l: The Gaza Platform - An interactive map of Israeli attacks during the 2014 Gaza conflict
- UN Information System on the Question of Palestine (UNISPAL)
- OCHA Gaza Crossings Activities Database
- Food Security Cluster: State of Palestine
Appeal Target CHF 3,402,499
Period covered: 01 January - 30 June 2001
(Last Programme Update issued: 02 January 2001 )
"At a Glance"
Appeal coverage: 14.4%
Related Appeals: 01.64/01 MENA: regional programme
Outstanding needs: CHF 2,910,848
Islamic Relief Continues Its Support To Crisis-Torn Palestine with a US$1.1 Million Relief Programme
Rome - The UN World Food Programme
today launched an emergency operation to assist 270,000 Palestinians no
longer able to meet their food needs because of the Israeli blockade of
the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
Over the next six months, WFP will require some US$ 11.5 million to provide 26,000 metric tons of food aid to the poorest and most needy Palestinians, in particular daily labourers who have lost their jobs as a direct consequence of the Israeli security restrictions.
Action by Churches Together (ACT) International should remain the focal point for the humanitarian assistance in the Palestinian Territories, Rev. Dr. Konrad Raiser, World Council of Churches (WCC) general secretary, said at an international ecumenical consultation on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. The 50 participants have started a joint process of ecumenical planning and strategizing for a concerted international response.
UNRWA Press Release S/11/2001
UNRWA Press Release J/7/2001
This Friday morning, Israeli soldiers and border police arrested sixteen young UPMRC First Aid workers on their way to Jerusalem's Al-Aqsa mosque, where they regularly offer First Aid services during large gatherings for prayers on Fridays and religious holidays. The First Aid workers, who are all young residents of Jerusalem, were stopped by Israeli police at the entrance to the mosque compound, arrested, and taken to the police headquarters in Al-Qishleh, where they are currently being detained and interrogated.