- WFP State of Palestine Country Brief, April 2017
- UNRWA: Gaza Situation Report 194, 09 May – 16 May 2017
- OCHA: Protection of Civilians Weekly Report | 2 - 15 May 2017
Appeals & Funding
- 2017 Humanitarian Response Plan
- UNRWA Emergency Appeal 2017
- Country-based Pooled Fund: 2016
- Humanitarian Response Fund
- OCHA in oPt
- OCHA Reported Access Incidents of Humanitarian Organizations Database
- OCHA Vulnerability Profile of Palestinian Communities in Area C
- OCHA: Gaza One Year On: Marking One Year Since the 2014 Escalation of Hostilities
- UNRWA (UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East)
- UN Information System on the Question of Palestine (UNISPAL)
- OCHA Gaza Crossings Activities Database
- Food Security Cluster: State of Palestine
- Human Rights Watch: Israel/Palestine - Events of 2016
Vienna, Austria, January 3, 2001
The OPEC Fund for International Development has approved an emergency assistance grant of US$200,000 to help provide special medical treatment in Austrian hospitals to severely injured Palestinians, especially women and children, who have become victims of the renewed fighting in their homeland.
Serious clashes between Israeli forces and the Palestinian people in the West Bank and Gaza Strip have resulted in many deaths and injuries among Palestinian civilians.
Israeli occupied with current status subject to the Israeli-Palestinian Interim Agreement - permanent status to be determined through further negotiation.
West Bank is Israeli occupied with current status subject to the Israeli-Palestinian Interim Agreement - permanent status to be determined through further negotiation.
Islamic Relief has, to date, :
Islamic Relief has:
- Purchased 2 vauxhall ambulances for use by the Palestinian Health Ministry in Gaza
- Donated a range of medical equipment for hospitals in Gaza and The West Bank.
- Distributed food packets to 27 bereaved families
- Distributed food packs and bedding to 60 homeless families
1. Project Summary :
The project aims to assist those who have been injured, displaced or whose livelihoods have been affected by the crisis in the Palestinian autonomous areas.
1. History of Islamic Relief in Palestine:
Tenth emergency special session
Agenda item 5
Resolution adopted by the General Assembly
Budget : $ 10,000.00
Target Group : People in Gaza who have suffered since the start of the crisis on 28 September 00:
1- Twenty Seven Bereaved Families .
Preliminary Assessment Report: (PAR)
(This report is meant to give a quick, broad picture of a disaster to HQ, so please be brief and factual. Do not worry if you do not have all the answers to all the questions)
President William J. Clinton
Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak
A/55/84 - E/2000/16
Item 100 of the preliminary list*
Permanent sovereignty of the Palestinian people in the occupied Palestinian Territory, including Jerusalem, and of the Arab population in the occupied Syrian Golan over their natural resources
Map copyright 2003 Jan de Jong
A. Pursuant to the Wye River Memorandum of October 23, 1998 and the Sharm el-Sheikh Memorandum on Implementation Timeline of Outstanding Commitments of Agreements Signed and the Resumption of Permanent Status Negotiations of September 4, 1999; and
In accordance with the Israeli-Palestinian Interim Agreement on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, signed in Washington, D.C. on September 28, 1995 (hereinafter "the Agreement"); and
The Government of the State of Israel ("GOI") and the Palestine Liberation Organization ("PLO") commit themselves to full and mutual implementation of the Interim Agreement and all other agreements concluded between them since September 1993 (hereinafter "the prior agreements"), and all outstanding commitments emanating from the prior agreements. Without derogating from the other requirements of the prior agreements, the two Sides have agreed as follows:
Map copyright 2003 Jan de Jong
The following are steps to facilitate implementation of the Interim Agreement on the West Bank and Gaza Strip of September 28, 1995 (the "Interim Agreement") and other related agreements including the Note for the Record of January 17, 1997 (hereinafter referred to as "the prior agreements") so that the Israeli and Palestinian sides can more effectively carry out their reciprocal responsibilities, including those relating to further redeployments and security respectively.