This report monitors access in and out
of the Gaza Strip. Movement in and out of the Gaza Strip is controlled
- Erez crossing for Palestinian workers
and merchants and medical referrals who have permits to enter Israel;
- Erez crossing for international organisations;
- Rafah crossing, between the Gaza Strip
and Egypt, for access to other countries, including for overseas medical
- Four commercial crossings, of which
Karni crossing is the largest.
- Palestinian access to the sea is controlled
by IDF naval vessels.