- OCHA: North Hamgyong Floods After Action Review (May 2017)
- UNICEF: Situation analysis of children and women in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea – 2017
- IFRC: Floods Emergency Revised Appeal No. MDRKP008 operations update n° 3 (6 months report)
Appeals & Funding
- DPR Korea Needs and Priorities (March 2017)
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- DPR Korea: Flood Emergency Response Plan (Sep 2016)
World cereal production in 2007 is forecast by FAO to increase some 4 percent to a record 2 082 million tonnes. The bulk of the increase is expected in maize, with a bumper crop already being gathered in South America, and a sharp increase in plantings expected in the United States. A significant rise in wheat output is also foreseen, with a recovery in some major exporting countries' crops after weather problems last year.
Another good cereal crop likely in 2007 in the group of Low-Income Food-Deficit countries (LIFDCs).