- The CDAC Network: Typhoon Haiyan Learning Review
- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 2, 1-31 Oct 2014
- Missed Again: Making space for partnership in the Typhoon Haiyan response
Appeals & Funding
- Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) Strategic Response Plan, November 2013 – November 2014
- Typhoon Haiyan Strategic Response Plan Factsheet
- OCHA LogIK: Logistics Information about in-Kind Relief Aid
- Foreign Aid Transparency Hub (FAiTH)
Executive Committee of the High Commissioner's Programme
Geneva, 4-8 October 2010
30 September 2010
This update presents some examples of challenges, progress and new developments in global programmes and partnerships since the last strategic overview presented to the 47th meeting of the Standing Committee in March 2010.
Each week, the World Health Organization Health Action in Crises in Geneva produces information highlights on critical health-related activities in countries where there are humanitarian crises. Drawing on the various WHO programmes, contributions cover activities from field and country offices and the support provided by WHO regional offices and headquarters. The mandate of the WHO departments specifically concerned with Emergency and Humanitarian Action in Crises is to increase the effectiveness of the WHO contribution to crisis preparedness and response, transition and recovery.