- FAO GIEWS Country Brief: Philippines 16 November 2016
- OCHA Philippines Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 10, 1 - 31 October 2016
- IFRC Typhoon Haima - Emergency Appeal n° MDRPH022 Operation Update, 4 November 2016
Appeals & Funding
- National Disaster Risk Reduction & Management Council (NDRRMC)
- PAGASA (Philippines Atmospheric, Geophysical & Astronomical Services Administration)
- Philippine National Disaster Response Pillar
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Food Security Cluster: the Philippines
- Office of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process
PAGADIAN CITY, ZAMBOANGA DEL SUR -- A wide-ranging program jointly undertaken by the Philippine Government and the United Nations Multi-Donor Group will launch here today a resource and learning center for peace and development workers in the province.
MANILA, April 15 (AFP) - Philippine negotiators are hoping for a peace treaty with Muslim separatists by the end of the year that will deny sanctuary to Al-Qaeda-linked militants allegedly hiding in rebel camps in the south, an official said Thursday.
The Federation's mission is to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilizing the power of humanity. It is the world's largest humanitarian organization and its millions of volunteers are active in over 181 countries.
Appeal No. 03/04; Operations Update no. 1; Period covered: 07 January 2004 to 31 March 2004; Appeal coverage: 42%; Operations Update no.2 due on 30 April 2004 (click here to go directly to the attached Contributions List, also available on the website).