- IOM: Starting the Conversation - Information, Feedback and Accountability Through Communications with Communities in Post-Typhoon Philippines
- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 2, 1-31 Oct 2014
- Missed Again: Making space for partnership in the Typhoon Haiyan response
Appeals & Funding
- Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) Strategic Response Plan, November 2013 – November 2014
- Typhoon Haiyan Strategic Response Plan Factsheet
- OCHA LogIK: Logistics Information about in-Kind Relief Aid
- Foreign Aid Transparency Hub (FAiTH)
PAGADIAN CITY, ZAMBOANGA DEL SUR -- A wide-ranging program jointly undertaken by the Philippine Government and the United Nations Multi-Donor Group will launch here today a resource and learning center for peace and development workers in the province.
MANILA, April 15 (AFP) - Philippine negotiators are hoping for a peace treaty with Muslim separatists by the end of the year that will deny sanctuary to Al-Qaeda-linked militants allegedly hiding in rebel camps in the south, an official said Thursday.
The Federation's mission is to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilizing the power of humanity. It is the world's largest humanitarian organization and its millions of volunteers are active in over 181 countries.
Appeal No. 03/04; Operations Update no. 1; Period covered: 07 January 2004 to 31 March 2004; Appeal coverage: 42%; Operations Update no.2 due on 30 April 2004 (click here to go directly to the attached Contributions List, also available on the website).