- Protection Cluster - Mindanao Displacement Dashboard, December 2016 - January 2017
- IFRC Surigao earthquake - Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF operation n° MDRPH024, 16 February 2017
- OCHA Philippines Regional Profiles, January 2017
Appeals & Funding
- National Disaster Risk Reduction & Management Council (NDRRMC)
- PAGASA (Philippines Atmospheric, Geophysical & Astronomical Services Administration)
- Philippine National Disaster Response Pillar
- Food Security Cluster: the Philippines
- Office of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process
- Human Rights Watch: Philippines - Events of 2016
PAGADIAN CITY, ZAMBOANGA DEL SUR -- A wide-ranging program jointly undertaken by the Philippine Government and the United Nations Multi-Donor Group will launch here today a resource and learning center for peace and development workers in the province.
The Federation's mission is to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilizing the power of humanity. It is the world's largest humanitarian organization and its millions of volunteers are active in over 181 countries.
Appeal No. 03/04; Operations Update no. 1; Period covered: 07 January 2004 to 31 March 2004; Appeal coverage: 42%; Operations Update no.2 due on 30 April 2004 (click here to go directly to the attached Contributions List, also available on the website).