- OCHA Philippines Humanitarian Bulletin Issue10 | 1 – 31 October 2015
- OCHA Philippines: Typhoon Koppu Situation Report No. 6 (as of 30 Oct 2015)
- IFRC Typhoon Koppu DREF operation n° MDRPH019 - Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA), 21 Oct 2015
Appeals & Funding
1 Strategic Response Plans in the MENA region received US$ 776 million, the largest recipient was Syria, with US$ 434 million, followed by Afghanistan with US$ 152 million. In total, the appeals and SRPs are 20.5% funded with a 79.5% shortfall.
2 The Syrian Humanitarian Response Plan (SHARP) and the Regional Response Plan for Syrian Refugees (RRP) jointly requested US$ 6.5 billion. The total amount received is US$ 1.5 billion (23%), which leaves a total shortfall of US$ 5.03 billion (77%).