- USIP: Women, Peace, and Security in Pakistan, 15 February 2017
- IFRC: Balochistan Floods/Snowfall 2017 Emergency Plan of Action (MDRPK013)
- National Emergency Action Plan for Polio Eradication 2016–2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund: 2016
Each week, the World Health Organization Health Action in Crises in Geneva produces information highlights on critical health-related activities in countries where there are humanitarian crises. Drawing on the various WHO programmes, contributions cover activities from field and country offices and the support provided by WHO regional offices and headquarters. The mandate of the WHO departments specifically concerned with Emergency and Humanitarian Action in Crises is to increase the effectiveness of the WHO contribution to crisis preparedness and response, transition and recovery.