- Protection Cluster Quarterly Bulletin KP/ FATA, Jan–Mar 2016
- UNDP: Seismic design in Pakistan: the building code, bylaws, and recommendations for earthquake risk reduction
- Govt. Pakistan: Preparation for Monsoon 2016
Appeals & Funding
- Pakistan 2015 Humanitarian Preparedness Plan (23 Jul 2015)
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
Each week, the World Health Organization Health Action in Crises in Geneva produces information highlights on critical health-related activities in countries where there are humanitarian crises. Drawing on the various WHO programmes, contributions cover activities from field and country offices and the support provided by WHO regional offices and headquarters. The mandate of the WHO departments specifically concerned with Emergency and Humanitarian Action in Crises is to increase the effectiveness of the WHO contribution to crisis preparedness and response, transition and recovery.