- IFRC: Pakistan: Monsoon Floods 2015 Emergency Appeal no. MDRPK011 Operations Update n° 1
- IDMC: Solutions to displacement elusive for both new and protracted IDPs
- Govt Pakistan: National monsoon contingency response directive 2015
Appeals & Funding
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2015 PDF XLS
- Pakistan 2015 Humanitarian Preparedness Plan (23 Jul 2015)
- UNHCR Global Appeal 2015 Update - Pakistan
Each week, the World Health Organization Health Action in Crises in Geneva produces information highlights on critical health-related activities in countries where there are humanitarian crises. Drawing on the various WHO programmes, contributions cover activities from field and country offices and the support provided by WHO regional offices and headquarters. The mandate of the WHO departments specifically concerned with Emergency and Humanitarian Action in Crises is to increase the effectiveness of the WHO contribution to crisis preparedness and response, transition and recovery.