- WFP: Pakistan Food Security Bulletin, Issue 6, January - June 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
- Govt. Pakistan: Polio Update, June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund: 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
- Pakistan: Earthquakes - Sep 2013
Our methodology uses 9 indicators, grouped under 3 categories:
Access of humanitarian actors to affected population
Access of people in need to humanitarian aid
Security and physical constraints Each category is measured through proxy indicators, such as violence against personnel, denial of needs, or active hostilities.
Data is collected at the country level and may therefore not show disparities between sub-regions.
Education unlocks the potential of young minds, and helps new generations realise their dreams for the future. However, we are facing a global education crisis. Millions of children are out of school, or in school but not learning. We must put education at the top of the agenda.
This bulletin examines trends in staple food and fuel prices, the cost of the basic food basket and consumer price indices for 69 countries in the second quarter of 2017 (April to June). The maps on pages 6–7 provide impact analysis dis-aggregated to sub-national level.
This monthly digest comprises threats and incidents of violence affecting the delivery of humanitarian assistance. It is prepared by Insecurity Insight from information available in open sources.
FCO launches its Annual Human Rights report for 2016
Annual Report on Human Rights and Democracy puts human rights centre stage of foreign policy.
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office has published its 2016 Annual Human Rights Report. The report covers the period from January to December 2016 and for the first time includes a dedicated section on modern slavery - a key UK Government priority.
Social isolation forms a key, unrecognised barrier to gender equality, and reduces many girls’ life chances, suggests new research from Plan International.
The social isolation of adolescent girls, caused by restricted freedoms, domestic duties and early marriage, emerges as a major, unrecognised barrier to equality in new research from Plan International.
New Report Reveals Governments are Failing to Prioritize Tuberculosis, the World's Deadliest Infectious Disease