- IFRC: Pakistan - Earthquake (MDRPK012): DREF Operation Update n° 1, 27 Nov 2015
- FAO GIEWS Country Brief: Pakistan 20 Nov 2015
- OCHA: Pakistan: Flash Update – Afghanistan/Pakistan Earthquake #7, 9 Nov 2015
Appeals & Funding
- Pakistan 2015 Humanitarian Preparedness Plan (23 Jul 2015)
- UNHCR Global Appeal 2015 Update - Pakistan
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2015 PDF XLS
Vienna, Austria, December 12, 2012. The Governing Board of the OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID), meeting in its 141st Session, has approved 22 loans and grants totaling nearly US$300 million to boost socio-economic development in 23 partner countries. The bulk of the public sector loans will co-finance projects aimed at enhancing the transportation and energy sectors of the recipient countries, as well as the agriculture, education and health sectors.
El estado de la inseguridad alimentaria en el mundo 2009 es el 10.=BA informe de situación de la FAO sobre el hambre en el mundo desde la Cumbre Mundial sobre la Alimentación (CMA) de 1996. En el informe se destaca el hecho de que, incluso antes de que se produjeran la crisis alimentaria y la crisis económica, el n=FAmero de personas que padecían hambre había aumentado lenta pero constantemente.
THE MAPACTION ORGANISATION
1. MapAction is an international NGO, headquartered in the UK. MapAction's vision is to apply the skills of professionals from the rapidly-evolving geo-informatics sector to help to relieve suffering and safeguard livelihoods in humanitarian emergencies. Its operational capacity is founded on a pool of volunteers who maintain readiness to deploy worldwide, together with a small full-time staff providing leadership and operational and administrative support.
Sixty-first General Assembly
52nd & 53rd Meetings (AM & PM)
Assembly Also Considers Strategies to Forestall Disasters, Boost Response; Assistance to Palestinian People; Three Texts on Regional Cooperation Adopted
Each week, the World Health Organization Department for Health Action in Crises in Geneva produces information highlights on the health aspects of selected humanitarian crises. Drawing on the various WHO programmes, contributions cover activities from field and country offices and the support provided by WHO regional offices and Headquarters.