- IOM: Quarterly Newsletter, March 2017
- ECHO, Oxfam: Consolidated Gender Analysis for Disaster Response in Pakistan, March 2017
- FAO: GIEWS Country Brief, 22 February 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund: 2016
In addition to support under its regular and special facilities, the IMF provides emergency assistance through loans to help members meet economic problems arising from sudden and unforeseeable natural disasters. The IMF has also expanded the scope of emergency assistance to include countries emerging from conflict in carefully defined situations.