- GIEWS Country Brief: Pakistan 09-May-2017
- ACAPS Briefing Note: Pakistan Drought in Sindh, 19 April 2017
- IFRC Pakistan: Balochistan Floods/Snowfall 2017 - DREF Operation n° MDRPK013 - Operations Update n° 1
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund: 2016
In addition to support under its regular and special facilities, the IMF provides emergency assistance through loans to help members meet economic problems arising from sudden and unforeseeable natural disasters. The IMF has also expanded the scope of emergency assistance to include countries emerging from conflict in carefully defined situations.