- OCHA: Pakistan Humanitarian Pooled Fund Annual Report 2016
- Govt. Pakistan: Overview of Disasters in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 2016
- UT Austin: The Political Economy of Disaster Preparedness and Risk Reduction in Pakistan, 23 May 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund: 2016
In addition to support under its regular and special facilities, the IMF provides emergency assistance through loans to help members meet economic problems arising from sudden and unforeseeable natural disasters. The IMF has also expanded the scope of emergency assistance to include countries emerging from conflict in carefully defined situations.