- OCHA Niger : Inondations – Flash Update 3 (19 juin 2017)
- FEWS Nutrition Causal Analysis in Niger: Report of Key Findings (March 2017)
- UNHCR Niger - May 2017 Factsheet
Appeals & Funding
- 2017 Plan de réponse humanitaire
- 2017 Lake Chad Basin Humanitarian Needs and Requirement Overview EN FR
- 2017 Sahel - Overview of humanitarian needs and requirements EN FR
- Nigeria Regional Refugee Response Plan (RRRP): Jan-Dec 2017
- Lake Chad Basin crisis: Response strategy (2017–2019)
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
Save the Children is urging New Zealanders to invest in a fund that can help the organisation be more prepared and better able to help save children’s lives.
Every year, around 60 million children are affected by emergencies and every time disaster strikes, Save the Children must race against time to save lives.
CEO of Save the Children New Zealand Liz Gibbs said children are always the most in need during and after a disaster.
Written by: AlertNet correspondent
LONDON (AlertNet) - Amid frequent headlines about conflict-ridden Somalia, Afghanistan and Sudan, it is easy to overlook less well publicised emergencies in other parts the world. Yet some of these forgotten crises are likely to intensify in 2010, aggravating human suffering.
Here is a selection of some of the under-reported humanitarian emergencies at risk of deteriorating this year.