- WFP Niger Country Brief, June 2017
- UNICEF Niger Humanitarian Situation Report, June 2017)
- OCHA Bulletin humanitaire, Mai - Juin 2017
Appeals & Funding
- 2017 Plan de réponse humanitaire
- 2017 Lake Chad Basin Humanitarian Needs and Requirement Overview EN FR
- 2017 Sahel - Overview of humanitarian needs and requirements EN FR
- Nigeria Situation 2017 Supplementary Appeal Jan-Dec 2017 (Rev Jul 2017)
- Nigeria Regional Refugee Response Plan (RRRP): Jan-Dec 2017
- Lake Chad Basin crisis: Response strategy (2017–2019)
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Niger: Floods - Jun 2017
- Niger: Hepatitis E Outbreak - Apr 2017
- Niger: Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2017
- Niger: Rift Valley Fever Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Nigeria: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2016
- Niger: Floods - Jul 2016
- Niger: Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2016
- Niger: Floods - Jul 2015
- Niger: Meningitis and Measles Outbreaks - Apr 2015
- Niger: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2014
This is the first consolidated presentation of the reported results of CERF funding, covering a full year of CERF allocations. As such, it serves as a pilot and will inform future CERF results reporting. This report was compiled on the basis of information provided by Resident Coordinators/Humanitarian Coordinators (RC/ HCs) and Humanitarian Country Teams (HCTs) in 66 consolidated reports covering the results of more than 450 CERF-funded projects.
ACTED has been mobilised in the Sud and Grand’Anse departments since hurricane Matthew hit the region on 4 October 2016 to provide emergency humanitarian assistance to affected populations. In all sectors, needs reached high levels: Matthew caused terrible damages, casualties and losses, destroying houses, infrastructure and crops, and leaving 1.4 million Haitians in need of humanitarian assistance.
As we at Lutheran World Relief anticipate the tremendous humanitarian challenges we might face in the coming year, a quote from Desmond Tutu comes to mind: “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness.”
This mapping will be regularly updated :
Are you looking for :
- Accountability Working Groups at country or regional levels ?
2.Examples of inter-agency information and feedback mechanisms or call centers ?
3.Examples of inter-agency projects related to Accountability to Affected Populations ?
4.Examples of how accountability to affected population is integrated into Humanitarian Response Plans?
5.Examples of how accountability to affected population is integrated into key global reports ?
HUMANITARIAN AID AND THE SWISS HUMANITARIAN AID UNIT
Emergency aid and reconstruction measures supported by Switzerland directly benefit around three and a half million people a year.
Given their scale and tragic consequences, Swiss Humanitarian Aid has focused its attention on the conflicts in Syria and Iraq, South Sudan and the Central African Republic, and the Ebola epidemic in West Africa. (p. 8)
TECHNICAL COOPERATION AND FINANCIAL AID FOR DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
BALTIMORE, Dec. 1, 2015—Lutheran World Relief, an international NGO working in 35 countries to develop sustainable solutions to poverty and food insecurity, marked #GivingTuesday by releasing its 2016 Early Warning Forecast of regions it is monitoring for potential humanitarian crises over the coming year.
WHO has an essential role to play in supporting Member States to prepare for, respond to and recover from emergencies with public health consequences. An Emergency Response Framework (ERF) was developed to clarify WHO’s roles and responsibilities in this regard and to provide a common approach for its work in emergencies. Ultimately, the ERF requires WHO to act with urgency and predictability to best serve and be accountable to populations affected by emergencies. ERF describes WHO’s internal grading process for emergencies.