- Bulletin humanitaire Niger, octobre 2015
- Perspectives sur la sécurité alimentaire - Octobre 2015 à Mars 2016
- UNICEF Niger Situation Report, Sep 2015
Latest Funding Information
- Nigeria Inter-agency Regional Refugee Response Plan (RRRP) 2015 FR
- 2015 Plan de réponse stratégique Niger - Janvier 2015
Terrorism presents an increasing risk to business operations across Niger. The Mali-based Movement for Oneness and Jihad in West Africa (MUJAO) militant group and regional terrorist organisation al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) continue to pose a threat in the north and west of the country. While foreign interests are likely to continue to constitute a primary target for jihadist groups in Niger, the capacity of these groups has been severely weakened by the French military presence in the Sahel.