- Jordan Inter-Sector Working Group Update - March 2015
- UNHCR thematic update: Winter Assistance - Syria and Iraq Situations (Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Egypt and Syria) 9 Apr 2015
- IOM Regional Response to the Syria Crisis, External Situation Report, March 2015
Appeals & Funding
- Jordan Response Plan 2015 for the Syria Crisis
- Syria Crisis Guide to Giving
May 12, 2011 | Amman, Jordan – ANERA is pleased to announce the launch of a project to help disabled children in Madaba Camp and the surrounding area. The year-long, three-phase program will identify cases of visual and hearing impairment and other physical disabilities and provide appropriate diagnostic and rehabilitation services. The project also includes an important awareness campaign and training workshops for parents.
AMMAN, 10 May 2011 – UNICEF said today that although a number of countries in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region have made considerable progress towards improving the health of mothers and children, disparities within these countries persist, making this progress inequitable.
Essays by Peter Singer, Rick and Kay Warren, Anne Mulcahy,
Jennifer Garner and others on why investments in maternal and child health care in developing countries are good for America