- Jordan Inter-Sector Working Group Update - October 2016
- WFP Jordan Situation Report #14, 31 Oct 2016
- Disability Task Force Guidelines for prioritisation of disability-specific services for refugees and other vulnerable populations in Jordan - Working Document (1 October 2016)
Appeals & Funding
- Jordan Response Plan for the Syria Crisis 2016-2018
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2016: Syrian refugees and other affected populations in Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon and Turkey
- 3RP Regional Strategic Overview 2017-2018
- UNHCR: 2016 3RP Plan in Jordan
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
May 12, 2011 | Amman, Jordan – ANERA is pleased to announce the launch of a project to help disabled children in Madaba Camp and the surrounding area. The year-long, three-phase program will identify cases of visual and hearing impairment and other physical disabilities and provide appropriate diagnostic and rehabilitation services. The project also includes an important awareness campaign and training workshops for parents.
AMMAN, 10 May 2011 – UNICEF said today that although a number of countries in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region have made considerable progress towards improving the health of mothers and children, disparities within these countries persist, making this progress inequitable.
Essays by Peter Singer, Rick and Kay Warren, Anne Mulcahy,
Jennifer Garner and others on why investments in maternal and child health care in developing countries are good for America