- Quick Access to all Mosul-related content
- OCHA Iraq: Humanitarian Bulletin, January 2017 | Issued on 20 February
- OCHA Mosul Humanitarian Response Situation Report No. 21 (13 February - 19 February 2017)
- UNHCR Iraq Situation: Flash Update - 21 Feb 2017
Appeals & Funding
- 2017 Humanitarian Response Plan - Advance Executive Summary
- Iraq: Mosul Flash Appeal
- 3RP Regional Strategic Overview 2017-2018
- Regional Refugee & Resilience Plan (RRRP) 2016-2017: Iraq
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017-2018: Syrian refugees and other affected populations in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey
- Country-based Pooled Fund: 2016
BAGHDAD, 22 February 2017 – The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) has welcomed a contribution of US$7 million from the Government of Japan, which will be used to provide vital food assistance to thousands of Iraqi families affected by the ongoing crisis in Mosul as well as Syrian refugees living in camps in Iraq.
Harikar NGO is a neutral, non-governmental, non-profit humanitarian organization established in 30th May 2004 by group of social activists. Harikar NGO as stated in its mission statement strives toward the fulfilment of human and women rights in Duhok Governorate as stipulated in the new Iraqi constitution of 15th October 2005. Harikar is committed to- within its resources- contribute towards the achievement of the internationally agreed Millennium Development Goals.
160,560 persons currently internally displaced from Mosul and surrounding areas since military operations to retake the city resumed on 17 October 2016 (1)
21,080 UNHCR kits of core relief items (CRIs) distributed to families in camps, assisting some 126,000 internally displaced persons (IDPs) from Mosul and surrounding areas
5,431 family plots are currently occupied out of 11,497 family plots (for some 66,000 people) in UNHCR built camps that are ready to receive IDPs displaced from Mosul corridor.