- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin - Issue 55 October 2015 EN FR
- IFRC: How law and regulation supports disaster risk reduction - Haiti case - study report
- IFRC: Haiti and the Dominican Republic: Cholera appeal no. MDR49008 Revision no.2
Appeals & Funding
- Urgent request for humanitarian funding - Aug-Dec 2015 EN
- Transitional Appeal 2015 - 2016 EN/FR
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2015 PDF XLS
ShelterBox is continuing its vital work responding to disasters around the world while carrying on with its massive aid delivery to Haiti.
This week the international disaster relief charity is sending another 1,200 ShelterBoxes to Port au Prince, providing emergency shelter for up to 12,000 people.
Floods hit Region
Heavy rains and floods in several parts of Egypt in mid-January claimed the lives of at least 15 people and left 780 homes totally destroyed and 1,076 submerged. North and South Sinai, The Red Sea, Aswan and Qena governorates were affected, with strong rains in Suez, Ain Sokhna and Ismailia. Material losses were estimated at over US$25.3 million.