- The waste management practices of aid organisations - Case study: Haiti EN Executive Summary/FR
- OCHA Bulletin humanitaire - Numéro 47, janvier 2015
- OCHA Haiti Periodic Monitoring Report (Jan-Dec 2014)
Appeals & Funding
- UNICEF: Humanitarian Action for Children 2015: Haiti
- IFRC: Haiti & Dominican Republic: Cholera Operation Summary of the Plan of Action
Elizabeth Ferris, Senior Fellow, Foreign Policy
As news grows of casualties from Japan's devastating 8.9 earthquake and concern mounts at the effects of damaged nuclear reactors, the international humanitarian system is swinging into action. It is an amazing thing to watch international relief unfold on the UN's central clearinghouse for information.