- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 61 | May 2016 [EN/FR]
- WFP Haiti: Country Brief, April 2016
- Annual Report on the situation of human rights in Haiti, 1 July 2014 – 30 June 2015: Executive Summary and Recommendations (February 2016) EN/FR
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Response Plan 2016
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016
- Transitional Appeal 2015 - 2016 EN/FR
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2016
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
Carte des résultats les plus probales de la sécurité alimentaire, Février à mai 2016
• TC BONNIE formed over the northwestern Atlantic ocean on 27 May causing damage.
• As of 30 May, local media reported one person missing in North Carolina state, as well as traffic disruptions in the states of North & South Carolina and Virginia. (GDACS, NOAA, Media)
• Heavy rain has been affecting the central and southern areas of the country over the past week causing floods and landslides.