- WFP Haiti: Country Brief, Aug 2016
- Report of the Secretary-General on the United Nations Stabilization Mission in Haiti (S/2016/753) EN / FR
- WFP Haiti Urban Food Security Assessment: Preliminary Findings EN/FR
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Response Plan 2016
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016
- FAO Haiti: El Niño Response Plan (Sep 2016)
- Transitional Appeal 2015 - 2016 EN/FR
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2016
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
Carte des résultats les plus probales de la sécurité alimentaire, Février à mai 2016
• TC BONNIE formed over the northwestern Atlantic ocean on 27 May causing damage.
• As of 30 May, local media reported one person missing in North Carolina state, as well as traffic disruptions in the states of North & South Carolina and Virginia. (GDACS, NOAA, Media)
• Heavy rain has been affecting the central and southern areas of the country over the past week causing floods and landslides.