• Heavy rain has been affecting the country over the past few days, causing floods.
• According to local media, one person was killed in Quetzaltenango department due to a landslide, at least 15 houses were damaged in the department of Sacatepéquez and traffic was disrupted in several parts of the country due to floods, as of 13 June.
• Severe weather, including heavy rain, thunderstorms and hail, has continued to affect the central and southern areas of the country, causing more casualties and damage.
• According to national authorities, five people have died, one has gone missing, 11 have been injured, over 3 600 people have been evacuated and over 23 600 houses have been partially or fully damaged in the provinces of Shanxi, Henan, Hubei, Sichuan, Shaanxi, Gansu, Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, as of 7 June
• TC BONNIE formed over the northwestern Atlantic ocean on 27 May causing damage.
• As of 30 May, local media reported one person missing in North Carolina state, as well as traffic disruptions in the states of North & South Carolina and Virginia. (GDACS, NOAA, Media)
• Heavy rain has been affecting the central and southern areas of the country over the past week causing floods and landslides.
• Heavy rain affected several areas of the country over the last two weeks, especially the north-western and south-western provinces, causing floods and landslides.
• As of 23 March, there were 121 dead, 127 people injured, 857 homes damaged.
• Heavy rain affected the provinces of Central Java and West Sumatra over the last few days, causing floods and landslides.
• As of 23 March, national authorities reported two dead, several injured and several homes damaged.
Missing Migrants Project tracks deaths of migrants along migratory routes across the globe. This map shows the different paths with a focus on Americas (Central America, Mexico to United States). #MissingMigrants.