- WFP The Gambia Country Brief, December 2016
- IFRC The Gambia Election Preparedness Emergency Plan of Action, 21 Nov 2016
- IFRC: International disaster response law (IDRL) in The Gambia - A study on legal preparedness for facilitating and regulating international disaster assistance
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2016
- 2016 Humanitarian Response Plan
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2016 - Sahel (Burkina Faso, the Gambia, Mauritania, Senegal)
- FTS Gambia Archive
- WHO Humanitarian Response Plan 2016
This report covers the period 01/January/2010 to 30/June/2010.
In line with the Strategy 2020, the IFRC Sahel Regional Representation' disaster management (DM) programme effectively supports Sahel National Societies (NS) programming focusing on disaster risk reduction (DRR) including adaptation to climate change; early warning system development; disaster preparedness and response, and reporting on emergencies in a timely and appropriate manner.
This report covers the period 01/01/2010 to 30/06/2010.
Programme outcome: The programmes will contribute to the achievement of the strategic aims of the Strategy 2020, whilst guided by the Johannesburg Commitments the local priorities. As outlined in the 2010-2011 plans, the Disaster Management (DM) programme seeks to provide all possible and relevant support to the 24 National Societies (NS) of the West and Central Africa Sub-Zone.