- UNHCR Djibouti: Inter-agency update for the response to the Yemeni situation #29 (24 November 2015)
- FEWS NET Djibouti Remote Monitoring Report, October 2015
- UNICEF Djibouti Humanitarian Situation Report, 18 April 2015 to 13 August 2015
Appeals & Funding
On 24 November, Stephen O'Brien, UN Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs released a statement on Houthis and popular committees of blocking deliveries of aid to the country's third city of Taiz where 200,000 civilians are living under siege since several months. The UN USG is concerned about reports that some of the aid has been diverted away from the people it was intended for.
- Suppressed rainfall continues in the Gulf of Guinea region.
- Dryness worsens throughout parts of Ethiopia.
1) While a recent increase in August precipitation has led to more favorable ground moisture, a delayed onset and uneven rainfall distribution observed during the June-September season may negatively impact cropping and pastoral conditions in the region.