- OCHA Colombia: Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 54 | October 2016 SP
- OCHA: Desplazamiento masivo municipio San Calixto (Norte de Santander) - Flash Update No. 1 (17/11/2016)
- UN Women/UNIP: Gender and the Role of Women in Colombia's Peace Process
Appeals & Funding
- 2016 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- Plan de Respuesta Humanitaria 2016
- Emergency Response Fund (ERF) in 2016 PDF XLS
Twice monthly news bulletin from the Jesuit Refugee Service International Office
New York (dpa) - A Canadian-sponsored study published Wednesday showed that recruitment and abductions of girls and women to fight in many civil wars in Africa were widespread even though governments in the region denied a role in the practice.
Briefs on Challenges Faced in Protecting Civilians in Conflict Areas; Speakers Welcome Updated Aide-Memoire on Objectives, 10 'Action Points'
4877th Meeting (AM & PM)
By Casey Kelso, Coordinator of the Coaliton to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers