- OCHA: Situación humanitaria en frontera colombo-venezolana - Informe de situación No. 11 (08/10/2015)
- OCHA Colombia: Monthly Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 40 | 1 July – 31 August 2015
- Desplazamiento masivo de población indígena Jiw en Puerto Concordia Informe de situación No. 2 (28/08/2015)
Appeals & Funding
By Tove Gerhardsen
With 159 countries having joined the Landmine Ban Treaty sine it came into force in 1997, it can already be considered a huge success in terms of international law. But with three countries laying new landmines in 2011, it is clear that the work of ridding the world of landmines is far from over.
This was the conclusion of a meeting of state parties to the Mine Ban Treaty that took place in Phnom Penh, Cambodia on 27 November – 2 December 2012, at which DanChurchAid (DCA) also took part.
HELSINKI, Finland, May 25 (UNHCR) – The UN refugee agency has completed a unique and moving series of regional dialogues with women that began in India last November and wrapped up in Finland this week.
The seven dialogue meetings brought together hundreds of women in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas and were aimed at giving refugee women a voice and an opportunity to influence change during UNHCR's landmark 60th year.
Main developments in past 24 hours
- 5 new confirmed cases reported from EU and EFTA countries, with first case reported from Belgium;
- Outside EU and EFTA countries, Thailand and Cuba reported their first cases;
- Age-specific attack rates in Mexico indicate tha almost all age groups are being equally affected.
This report is based on official information provided by the national public health websites, or through other official communication channels.
A las 06.00 TMG del 13 de mayo de 2009 se habían notificado oficialmente 5728 casos de infección humana por virus gripal A(H1N1) en 33 países.
Se habían notificado 2059 casos humanos confirmados mediante pruebas de laboratorio, 56 de ellos mortales, en México; 3009, 3 de ellos mortales, en los Estados Unidos de América; 358, 1 de ellos mortal, en Canadá, y 8, 1 de ellos mortal, en Costa Rica.
También se habían notificado casos confirmados mediante pruebas de laboratorio, ninguno de ellos mortal, en los países siguientes: Alemania (12), Argentina (1), Australia (1), Austria (1), …
As of 06:00 GMT, 13 May 2009, 33 countries have officially reported 5728 cases of influenza A(H1N1) infection.
Mexico has reported 2059 laboratory confirmed human cases of infection, including 56 deaths. The United States has reported 3009 laboratory confirmed human cases, including three deaths. Canada has reported 358 laboratory confirmed human cases, including one death.